Dive into our grand platter of fruit de mer at MASH Rungsted Havn from July.
From the 1st of July until the 27th of August, MASH is serving up a fantastic platter with all the greatest treasures of the sea every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
If you love shellfish, our shellfish platter is a must – and we have the right wine or champagne to go with it, and an ocean view to complete the experience.
The platter consists of:
- 4 pcs. Gillardeau oysters with red wine vinaigrette
- 2 pcs. 1/2 Canadian lobster
- Boiled crab claws – approx. 600g
- Herb-boiled langoustine – approx. 400g
- Sea-boiled self-peeling shrimp – approx. 300g
- 4 pcs. fried Gambas shrimp in chili and lemon
- Steamed mussels – approx. 400g
The entire platter is served with MASH bread, butter, homemade aioli, chili mayo and lime mayo, along with grilled lemon.
You can also add 30 grams of Rossini White Sturgeon caviar with blinis, red onions and creme fraiche at DKR 375,-.
The platter can be ordered for a minimum of 2 people.
Dive in for 1494,- DKR for two people, excl. ticket fee (only 747,- kr per person)
The shellfish platter is available at MASH Rungsted Havn every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from the 1st of July 2021 until August 27th 2021, and has to be booked in advance to make sure there’s fresh seafood for all the seafood lovers.